Institute of Aerodynamics and Gas Dynamics
phone: +49 (0)711 685-63437
- Discontinuous Galerkin (DG) methods for compressible multiphase flows at extreme ambient conditions (e.g. at the critical point)
- Latice Boltzmann (LB) methods
- Multiphase and Multicomponent Problems
- Equation of State (EOS) and thermodynamic modelling
- High performance computing (HPC)
- Grid Generation
- High Order/Accurate Methods (Spectral Methods)
- Machine Learning
Publications and Presentations
Near critical jet simulations with a DG method and tabulated general equations of state Presentation
28.06.2017, (Fabian Föll at ICNMMF 2017 in Tokyo, Japan).
Simulation of compressible multiphase flows near the critical point using a sharp interface method Presentation
28.06.2017, (ICNMMF 2017 in Tokyo, Japan).
Modeling of compressible multiphase flows in a DG framework Presentation
29.03.2017, (Fabian Föll at HONOM 2017 in Stuttgart, Germany).
Comparison of Subcritical Interface Approximations at High Temperature and Pressure Conditions Inproceedings
53rd AIAA/SAE/ASEE Joint Propulsion Conference, AIAA Propulsion and Energy Forum, 2017.